For the Accounting department in Rotterdam we are temporarily looking for one:
Accounts Payable /Accounts Receivable Clerk
In this position you will be in charge of the accounts payable and accounts receivable administration. As part of this, you will carry out the following tasks, among others:
• Supervising the (correct) encoding of cost invoices by the budget holder
• Booking and checking approved cost invoices
• Management of the master and outstanding accounts payable database
• Weekly preparation of various payment runs
• Sending the authorized payments
• Reconciliation of the creditor balance with the general ledger
• Recharging invoices to subsidiaries
• Other administrative tasks (e.g. archiving and replacement in case of illness and leave)
• The distribution of incoming mail
• Credit management activities
You report to the Accounting Manager.
For this position we are looking for experienced candidates with a completed administrative training at least at MBO level. You have knowledge of and experience with financial administrations and automated systems. Experience with SAP is a must. You have at least a command of the Dutch and English languages.
In addition, you are accurate, flexible, stress-resistant, customer-oriented, can work well together and have analytical skills.