In this position you ensure that the applicable rules concerning working conditions, safety and the environment are implemented correctly in the organization. You manage the integrated RISK assessments with regarding to machine & process safety and our occupational safety and health system.
- Improve, maintain & implement SHE awareness and behavior across the site;
- Develop & implement a culture of continuous improvement in SHE ;
- Arranging and maintaining safety, health and environmental aspects;
- Perform risk assessments with regarding to machine & process safety & management of change;
- Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery, and safety equipment;
- Review plans and specifications for (new) machinery and equipment to make sure they meet safety requirements;
- Identify and evaluate the unsafe environment and practices;
- Identify the root causes of safety and industrial hygiene;
- Monitor exposure to certain hazardous chemicals;
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our substitution policy;
- Managing and coordinating internal & external audits;
- Keeping track of developments in safety, health and environmental legislation;
- Advising, consulting and reporting to management;
- Create support for environmental, safety, health policy;
For this position we are looking for a candidate who has;
- A pragmatic & hands on approach;
- A completed education at Bachelor level (HBO / HVK), with a relevant degree in Environmental Technology, Health or Safety and preferably ADR certified;
- At least 7-10 years of working experience in a similar role and working with Health, Safety and/or Environmental policies;
- Experience with the development and management of an integrated SHE system and ISO certifications;
- Experience with- and knowledge of legislation related to Safety, Health and Environment and BRZO;
- Ability to perform audits, write and submit reports;
- Good time-management skills, great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent control of the Dutch- and English language, knowledge of the German language is a plus.
- And you live in a radius of 50km from our location in Goes.
A challenging and pleasant work environment in a fast growing company with opportunities for career- and personal development, great colleagues and an excellent salary package.