In this role you will have the opportunity to gain experience within a dedicated marketing & sales team.
You contribute to the achievement of the objectives laid down in respect of annual turnover, return and marketshares, both for the Dutch market as several international markets.
You will be involved in:
- Developing and implementing marketing plans for different product groups, accounts, channels and markets, aimed at obtaining and maintaining leading market positions.
- Developing new products/concepts together with internal and external parties.
- Product introductions and promotion plans.
- Above & below the line marketing activities, such as fairs, print, demonstrations, internet.
- Category management projects and instore marketing.
- Support (key) account management activities, such as events, mailings, sales leaflets, presentations, product data information.
- Market and competition analysis and consumer research.
Depending on your interests and abilities, you can achieve further growth within the Bolton Adhesives organization.
- We are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- Education: relevant University/Master or HBO/Bachelor degree (e.g. business administration or marketing).
- Passion for (trade) marketing
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial.
- Affinity with new (social) media.
- Team player, pro-active, responsive, enthusiastic and creative.
- Flexible, hands-on mentality and sense of responsibility.
- Outstanding English and Dutch language skills are a must, additional language (e.g. German, French, Spanish) is a big advantage.
This position is suitable for candidates with several years of experience in (trade) marketing and sales.